Mission and Beliefs
The mission of Schutz American School family is to empower all of our students with the knowledge, skills, and confidence to fulfill their life-long aspirations and to act to better their communities.
At Schutz American School we believe the education we provide will give our culturally diverse student body the means to grow intellectually, emotionally, physically and socially. We believe in maintaining the sense of family and community that makes Schutz an understanding, cooperative and healthy environment.
At Schutz American School we believe that:
- Family is foundational for shaping the individual.
- Each individual has immeasurable intrinsic worth.
- Every individual has the potential and responsibility to contribute.
- Each individual is responsible for his/her choices.
- Respect for self and others are essential to any community.
- Any community is enriched by its diversity and strengthened by its ability to unite for a common cause.
- Creativity and perseverance lead to success.
- Learning how to learn in a changing world is an essential life-long process.
- Integrity is vital for a community to thrive.