Tuition and Fees 2016-17
|Registration Fee – (Paid once upon entry)||$3,500|
|Deposit – (Refundable when leaving)||$500|
|Application Fee – (Paid once upon entry)||$100|
|Facilities Fee – (Paid annually)||$650|
|Technology Fee – (Paid annually)||$250|
|Chromebook Fee – Grades 6-12 – (Paid annually)||$150|
|Bus Service - (Any increase in fuel cost will be added)||6,600 EGP / year|
Cafeteria Service (Lunch charges are paid directly to the Finance Office as a separate item. The costs may be pro-rated monthly at daily rate of EGP 45 per day)
|8,100 EGP / year|
- The registration fee is payable immediately after acceptance of the student into the program. Payment of this fee guarantees that a place will be held for the student.
- Fees are payable with the first tuition installment of the academic year.
- No portion of the fees or tuition is refundable as per school policy (P3.060).
- Tuition for students who enroll after the beginning of the school year will be pro-rated on quarterly basis. Charges will be adjusted to reflect full payment for all or any part of a quarter that the student attends class.
- All tuition and fees listed in US dollars must be paid in US dollars.
- Chromebook fee is for rental of Chromebook, repairs or replacement will be as per Chromebook handbook.
Methods of Payment
- Bank Deposit
- Bank Draft or Personal Check on a local Bank or a US Bank
- Wire bank transfer
- Credit Card
- Collection fees will be charged to payment by checks and Credit Card, wire bank transfer should be received in full.
- A late fee (3 %) will be charged monthly for all payments received after the published due date; September 30th for 1st Semester & all fees; January 31st for 2nd Semester tuition.
- $50 fee will be charged for Checks returned for non-payment.
Please note that Schutz American School is an independent non-profit school. We operate only on the income generated by tuition and fees.